Quick Solution for Asbestos Tile Issues
In case it's helpful, here's some information about how many institutions we work with have gotten new floors without having to abate asbestos flooring (e.g. Vinyl Asbestos Tile).
A number of facilities directors and others have been grateful to learn about this option because it has saved them a lot of time, money and headaches.
So here goes... five things to know about luxury vinyl floating floors:
Luxury Vinyl "Floating Floors":
- Require no adhesive on the subfloor -- the tiles or planks either click together or simply lay on the floor in a stable and secure installation
- Need no wax, and are easy to clean and maintain with just wet mopping
- Offer many beautiful design options (wood look, stone, etc.)
- Come with heavy duty wear layers and stand up to traffic in busy areas including cafeterias and hallways
- Are offered on the NY State Contract!
Some might use this as a temporary solution and can easily have the tiles or planks pulled up when they do want to mitigate. You can even potentially re-use the flooring in another area in your facility.